We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website at www.bedrocksolutions.co.nz
About Bedrock Solutions and our Website
Bedrock Solutions has been in business since 2003. Our company specialises in the formulation of improvement strategies to create solid business infrastructure by aligning people, policy and process.
Consulting services are provided in the auditing, assessment, training and systems areas to keep a company on track with their business objectives. Bedrock Solutions’ services include:
- training in health and safety (distance learning, public and in-house workshops)
- auditing in quality, manufacturing processes and health and safety to AS/NZS 4801:2001 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standards
- development of learning resources
- Online Health and Safety Service – via B-Compliant for the creation of a maintainable health and safety system
When you visit our website we may collect data (Listed below) with the aim of improving how our website works and with the creation of more content users interact with. We may also use that data and place cookies on users’ browsers to later serve you with targeted ads relating to Bedrock Solutions.
What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect and use the information for the reasons below.
- Website activity: Data around what pages and content you have visited on our website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device and/ or browser you use to access our website. E.g. Your IP address, what browser (Chrome, firefox, safari, etc.) Your device type and the devices’ unique identifier.
- Information you provide to us: We may collect contact information, such as your name and email address, you choose to provide us in forms on our website, such as ‘Newsletter Subscription’ and ‘Workshop Registration’ forms.
- Third party information: If we have the rights to do so, we may collect additional information about you from third party sources.
We may use the data we collect to:
- Provide Bedrock Solutions services and customer support.
- Create a better user experience on our website.
- Create more relevant information.
- Deliver targeted marketing to you.
- Contact you by email about Bedrock Solutions services, including to market our services to you.
Special Note: We do not store your credit card details if you make payment through our payment facility at www.bedrocksolutions.co.nz. Your credit details are encrypted and securely stored by Direct Payment Solutions.
We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties as described below.
- With our service providers. Companies and services that we use and contract to help with parts of our business such as email campaigns and web marketing device providers. We may only share what data is needed for those business relationships and/or transactions to exist.
Cookies and related technologies
Your choices and opting-out
You can always opt out, or choose not to disclose information to us.
- Email collection: You have full control over if you give us your email details or not. If you have given us you email details, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any Bedrock Solution’s email and your email details will be deleted from our contacts list. Please note that this applies to Bedrock Solutions marketing emails only, it does not apply to emails from our B-Compliant health and safety software.
- Targeted ads from Bedrock Solutions : You can opt out of receiving targeted ads by us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any Bedrock Solutions adds sent to you.
- Do not Track: You may also activate a “Do Not Track” feature in your browser or device. This will not allow us or others to collect data from you.
Data we may collect from you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We may transfer the information we collect about you to countries other than the country where we originally collected it for the purposes of storage and processing of data and operating our services. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country. However, when we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be given in this notice. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice for our website or our privacy practices, you can contact us at: [email protected]